“Sell my home in Austin, please.” My favorite request. Why? Because I am passionate about marketing and selling real estate for my clients. “Who is the best REALTOR® in Austin to list my home with?” With over 9,000 agents in Austin, there are plenty of agents to choose from. What can I offer you above and beyond other agents? I will work harder and smarter for you.
My Promise to Work Harder and SMARTER for YOU
I work hard to sell my client’s homes. Although the internet and technology have changed things, nothing can replace the human hard-work factor and good work ethic needed to be the best at selling homes. Agents need to be smart about what technologies they employ to achieve your goals. Question: How would I want someone to market and manage the sale of my own home? I ask myself this during every transaction and every stage of the transaction.
- I will be more available to you than the next agent.
- I will be responsive and keep my schedule flexible for you.
- I will put your goals first.
- I will work diligently to sell your home.
- I will keep you informed during the entire process.
- I will adapt our marketing strategy to sell your home if something is not working. If something is not working–I will try something else.
- I love what I do and that will be evident from Day 1 of the process.
Please call 512-660-0400 today for a free market analysis of recent sales in your neighborhood. Today’s the day!
- Client’s Homes Featured on my Facebook Page
- Client’s Homes Featured on my Youtube Channel
- Client’s Homes Featured on my Twitter Account
- We provide listing photos of very high quality to show your home in its best light for great first impression. There is usually no extra charge for this service.
- It’s a new world in marketing real estate. If you have not sold a home in the last couple of years it may surprise you at how things have changed. We use Social Media and technology to its maximum potential to get your home sold.
- We use effective cutting edge & mobile applications for your listing. We will use an application allowing prospective buyers to text for more information. This is where many of the searches are starting now.
- TRY THIS FROM YOUR SMART PHONE… TEXT “VENTURE” To 79564
- Will make sure your listing takes advantage of the major web syndication sites. If someone’s searching, your listing WILL be seen.
- When applicable, we will organize and provide warm & inviting Open Houses if applicable for your listing. Sometimes this method can be effective in letting your community know your property is available for viewing easily. Every home listing has different marketing needs.
You’ve chosen your licensed REALTOR®…now what?
Once you have selected your REALTOR®, you want to sign a written agreement with them so the agent and broker can legally represent your interests. Broker representation is explained in a document entitled: INFORMATION ABOUT BROKERAGE SERVICES. As with any real estate documents, if you are not sure what something means, be sure to ask the agent questions to help clarify what representation will mean for you specifically. If necessary, ask your lawyer. A good agent or Realtor will understand and would do the same if they were the seller.
*Pre-marketing is explained in great detail at all listing appointments. Request your free CMA Report for a preliminary estimate of your home’s value and how we can sale your home using cutting edge technologies and strategies. CMA Reports are absolutely free and there is no obligation whatsoever.